The most reliable tool in hull cleaning
The cleaning capacity goes up to 3,600 m2/h in stripes of 1.25m at a speed of 30-40 m. per minute, depending on the fouling. This means that a loaded 270,000 DWT ULCC can be cleaned in 20 hours (if two Karts are used, this time is reduced in 11 hours).
The BRUSH-KARTTM adheres to the vessel’s hull with a suction force exceeding 600 kg. The brushes clamp tightly on the hull for thorough and effective cleaning action while the brush bristles remain vertical, ensuring penetration without scratching the paint coat. No other machine can clean the hull surface as smoothly and effectively.
Ease of use:
It is operated by only one diver who simply mounts the BRUSH-KARTTM on the hull and directs it with the steering wheel and the speed control valve. There is no manoeuvering or repositioning as the BRUSH-KARTTM turns easily around, maximizing results with the minimum diver fatigue.
Reliability and Durability:
It is a simple hydraulic system put together in a rugged construction frame, which ensures reliable operation with the minimum maintenance, thus outliving all known equipment of its kind.
- Weight: approximately 170 kg (neutral buoyancy, in-water)
- Suction force: 600 kg
- Stripes of 1.25m (able to move along the hull curvatures)
- Speed: up to 40 m/min. (adjusted from a valve by the diver)
- Brush rotation: 1,000 R.P.M.
- Cleaning capacity: up to 3,600m2/h
- All rotating parts are constantly oiled and mechanical parts are waterproof sealed by virtue of its system.